Saturday, August 25, 2012

Welcome Back Me

Wow, it's been a long time hasn't it?!
Well finally I'm back after a long long hiatus (coughijustcouldn'tbestuffedtopost) haha, from now on I'll find the time to post regularly (hopefully) plus I gave my blog a new pretty look ^_^ So I'm pumped to blog about my anime/manga life now~

Okay, so let's quickly get updated as to what I'm currently watching:
-Accel World
-Arcana Famiglia
-Eureka Seven Ao
-Inuyasha
-Steins;Gate
-Sword Art Online
-Tari Tari
-Kokoro Connect

So that's what I'm watching right now, as you can see from the list I've finally started to watch Inuyasha and it's great, I really should of started it a long time ago (this reminds me, I should probably finish watching the dvd's I have of it right now so I don't get an over due notice from the library :L) 
I've also started watching Steins;Gate which I've been wanting to watch since last year, it's really good and if you're into smart, in-depth anime, Steins is for you.

Another anime I've started watching is an OVA called 3x3 Eyes, it's very weird but not un-watchable. My favourite scene from the first episode is this -
Fist anime I've ever encountered a Transvestite Bar (well besides Ouran High School Host Club, but we never actually saw Haruhi's dad's workplace, we just saw him in drag most the time.) 
The OVA is an adaption of the manga by the same name and I would go into what it's about but I'm not even sure yet myself. 

Anyway, I'll leave this post here, and I'll update again soon, I swear~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment